To ensure that FarmVille 2 remains an enjoyable experience for as many players as possible, we are slowly releasing Horse Breeding over the coming months. We are very excited to get this feature out to all of you as soon as possible, and we appreciate your continued patience.
Do you love Horses on your farm? If so, now you can make them unique with the all-new Horse Breeding! Breed any two Adult Horses together to create a special baby Horse. If that wasn’t enough, these baby Horses will give you additional outputs like Fertilizer and Horseshoes!
If you are level 30 or higher, you will see the following pop-up. Click on the “Get Started” button to start the Horse Breeding Tutorial.
Click on the “Start Now” button to purchase Early Access and get an exclusive Breeding Barn, two rare Limited Edition Horses, and the ability to repurchase Limited Edition Horses in the General Store for one week! Note: These Horses will be automatically added to your Inventory.
After placing the Barn, click it to start breeding.
Now let’s start Horse breeding!
Place the baby Horse on your farm and feed it Baby Bottles to raise it into an Adult, which you can then see its unique look and final outputs (see image below).
All Horses now have a Pedigree, which awards you Fair points and increases the number of its output. Pedigree is the Power Level of the bred Horse. Once a baby Horse is raised into an Adult, the Pedigree will become active.
There are a total of six Pedigree levels (Pedigree 5 being the greatest):
- Pedigree 0 – Horses only available for Coins
- Pedigree 1 – You can breed a Pedigree 1 or purchase it for Coins in the General Store
- Pedigree 2 – Horses only available for Farm Bucks. You can also breed a Pedigree 2 or purchase it for Farm Bucks in the General Store
- Pedigree 3 – You can breed a Pedigree 3 or purchase it for Farm Bucks in the General Store
- Pedigree 4
- Pedigree 5
Earning Pedigree Points:
Raising a baby bred Horse will activate its Pedigree. If the bred Horse is your highest Pedigree for the week, you will earn Pedigree Points towards the Weekly Fair Event. Once you have reached Pedigree 5, you will have earned the maximum amount of Pedigree Points for the week. Note: You will only receive Pedigree Points for one Horse each week. In addition, you will only receive Fair Points from a bred Horse (Adult) if it is your highest Pedigree for the week.
- You are limited to one Breeding Barn per farm.
- You can only breed two Horses at any given time.
- Feeding the parents while breeding inside of the Barn is in progress can Prize the Horses if they have run out of feedings.
- If you have reached the maximum Animal Capacity, your new baby Horse will remain in the Breeding Barn until there is space on your farm.
- You can increase your Animal Capacity by purchasing Water Troughs in the General Store or by purchasing or upgrading your Animal Barn in the Upgrade Menu.
- You will only receive Pedigree Points for one Horse each week.
- You will only receive Fair Points from a bred Horse (Adult) if it is your highest Pedigree for the week.
- When you breed two Horses, you have a chance of getting baby Horse Twins!